Innovative, task-focused, web designer and developer with a print background for complete multimedia campaigns spanning across multiple industries. My record of success extends over two decades, helping clients achieve their goals while surpassing expectations. From concept to code – I’ve enjoyed fostering long-lasting relationships by instituting successful campaigns that get outstanding results for my clients. I thrive on learning new technology and software platforms and how best to apply it towards improving current and future projects.
- From 2007 and through 2022 at Uhden Designs.
- Design and implement websites that look great and perform superbly.
- Create collateral design materials that reinforce branding and awareness.
- Identify and deploy solutions that enhance website performance and metrics.
- Train and mentor others on how to maintain and continue to evolve and improve their website using established easy-to-follow procedures.
- Design, code and deploy email marketing to drive traffic to websites which consistently outperform metrics for the average campaign.
- Administer the online presence for clients which includes procuring domains, setting up web site servers, email accounts and everything needed to run a business as easily and flawlessly as possible.
- From 2015 through 2021 at InsuranceNewsNet.
- Designed and implemented thousands of high-performing lead generation campaigns for major players in the Insurance industry with an audience that exceeded 300,000 subscribers.
- Designed and maintained all the web properties for InsuranceNewsNet.
- Formulated a new landing page system for use with all clients that incorporated custom post types and automated several campaign tracking procedures.
- Instituted the rollout of collaboration software like Adobe XD and Figma for the marketing and design departments.
- Diagnosed and provided troubleshooting for all InsuranceNewsNet properties, while helping to maintain an average uptime of over 99.5% across the board.
- Applied new approaches that insured InsuranceNewsNet was the leader in direct response marketing for our clients, including responsive email blasts that looked great on all devices and consistently exceeded industry averages for open rate, clickthrough,
click-to-open, and low unsubscribe rates.
- From 2014 through 2015 for AAA.
- Identified areas that needed improvement to keep AAA a household name in the insurance and travel landscapes.
- Redesigned all print materials that were distributed to prospective
members so it was current and fresh — more representative of the AAA branding.
- Created responsive email campaigns that increased membership and worked with AAA partners to promote member-exclusive
- Designed a new website approach that moved to the WordPress environment from an aged custom platform, which increased competitiveness and agility.
AA Degree in Multimedia Design
Bradley Academy for the Visual Arts
PHP, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery, SQL, WordPress, GIT, Node.js, Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Visual Studio, Responsive Email Design, HubSpot, MailChimp, Mac and PC Expertise
Computer Builds, Fitness, Swimming, Cooking, Music and Cars